WORKING AT A GROWING INTERNATIONAL COMPANY:
Verbruggen is a growing, international organization that develops and produces complete solutions and machines in the field of mechanical stacking and filling of pallets. At Verbruggen we serve markets all over the world and therefore work with different cultural needs and customer journeys. In terms of marketing, we face the challenge of growing in different countries and maintaining strong customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN THE COMPANY:
As a Marketing Coordinator you will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager and you initiate the marketing strategy and plans. You will use (online) marketing opportunities and take our marketing resources to a higher level. In this position you will coordinate the daily activities at the Marketing Department in close collaboration with the Sales Marketing assistant. You will also coordinate and collaborate with international Account managers and supporting agencies.
- Increasing international brand awareness and brand preference
- Increasing web traffic and online sales leads
- The systematic improvement of the use of marketing resources and events
FUNCTION DESCRIPTION: TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
For all market areas you initiate and implement (as a kind of cooperative foreman / woman) a wide range of marketing and communication activities that contribute to achieving the commercial objectives of Verbruggen. In addition, you are the pivot between the internal organization and outside partners / agencies / suppliers.
TASKS AND RESPOBSIBILTIES:
- Proactive contribution to the further development of the marketing strategy and the marketing annual plan;
- Plan, coordinate, and execute projects in the field of marketing and communication;
- Coordinate website management and work with CMS (WordPress);
- Manage social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Google My company;
- Analysis of online data (website visits) and defining actions from this;
- Planning of new content for website and social media, by third parties as well as by creating content yourself;
- Carrying out market research, market and competition analysis, and translating this into marketing campaigns;
- Manage partners in the field of online marketing, creation, and advertising;
- Develop and execute (new) sales promotion activities;
- Proactively contribute to the marketing of new machines and services;
- Set up and carry out or have carried out (online) thematic sales and marketing campaigns carried;
- Setting up call campaigns;
- Initiate and coordinate participation in events and fairs;
- Contact for the Sales & Marketing team.
Perform all necessary actions within the set marketing budget that directly or indirectly contribute to achieving the commercial objectives according to the marketing annual plan.
FUNCTION REQUIREMENTS: TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL FEATURES:
The Marketing coordinator we are looking for is independent, enterprising and results-oriented. You are strong in communication and have a hands-on mentality. You know how to work together with people inside and outside your organization.
- have a HBO level, Marketing/Communication, Commercial Economics or related education;
- are creative, customer oriented, commercial and prefer to work according to a plan;
- are familiar with the various marketing and social media tools (international is a plus);
- write texts easily and you have a good sense of language (Dutch, English + international is a plus);
- switch easily with people from different disciplines;
- have good social skills;
- are strong and confident enough and you are entrepreneurial, flexible, self-starting, structured, creative, fast, accurate and progressive;
- A fixed-term contract with the intention of a permanent employment in the future;
- Salary and labor conditions in line with the market;
- Space for development and growth;
- A young and motivated team;
- Expert partners and agencies;
- A dynamic organization that is (technologically) innovative active on the world market;
- A family business where job satisfaction, collegiality and integrity are values preached by everybody.
Are you interested? Apply Now!
This function applies to our head office in Emmeloord (NL). For questions about this vacancy you can contact Gert Dokter or Saskia Bakker (+31 (0)527-620232). You can apply preferably via below Orange Button or by sending your CV with short motivation to email@example.com.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.